April 07, 2012

The Mimicker

So. I've written here about how we spent our Maundy Thursday.  We went malling. We tired ourselves going up and down all the floors via the escalator. We did mostly window shopping and a li'l shopping on the side.

I like taking photos of legs on escalators of whoever is in front of me.

Nung una, normal lang.
Normal pa lang din.
Lyn: "Ate, ginagaya ni Calli si Kuya."
And again.

Calli does this funny thing of mimicking other people's gestures, actions, words, expressions, etc. I already noticed this Calli's escalator thing way before when we were together at the mall. It made me laugh but I didn't have my camera with me then.

Check out the 9th to 12th photos from the top here. That's again the mimicking kid.

Haaay Calli! You make me crazy and laugh and happy. I love you! ^_^

Ciao! ♥
 

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice if niki is around as well!
    rprojectww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naka-bakasyon pa sa Pangasinan. Next week pa siguro ang balik dito.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day!