April 05, 2012

Sister Love


"Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other."  ~ Carol Saline

Big sister-in-training Nikki

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit,
a golden thread to the meaning of life."
~ Isadora James

Sisters sharing a bowl of pancit canton

"A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams."
~ Unknown

Sisters keeping themselves busy

"A toast once heard: "To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I'd found my first."

~ Robert Brault

One day at the park
  
"When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will."
~ Unknown

Sisters greeting for Daddy's birthday

"What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?"
~ Jenny DeVries

Christmas Day at the mall

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."
~ Linda Sunshine

Putting on some "lipstick"
on her sister using crayons

"A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added."

~ Chris Montaigne


"It's my turn to make you pretty Sister."


"Never let an angry sister comb your hair."
~ Patricia McCann

Calli just loves mimicking her big sister so much

"If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and won't catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater."
~ Pam Brown

"I'll hold your hand, and you hold mine."

"A sister is one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart."

~ Unknown
  


Tired sisters sharing some burgers


"Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow."
~ Unknown
  
Mimicking her big sister again

"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden."
~ Unknown
  
Just perfectly right for the hot weather that day

"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."

~ Marion C. Garretty  



Who wouldn't have as big grins as that
when you received bags of chocolates for a gift?

"Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship."

~ Unknown


Busy with Mini Scientist

"More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you've been bad and good."
~ Linda Sunshine



Nikki came to me and said,
"Mommy, picture mo kami ni Calli."


"Sisters share a special friendship that lasts a lifetime."
~ Unknown


I was going through all the photos in my archive and found these cute photos of my daughters together. These photos just have a li'l bit of L.O.V.E. on each of them. 

Nikki already left for Pangasinan for her vacation. Calli may be unable to say it but I can tell she's already missing her Ate Nikki.

Calli kept mentioning her sister's name
while writing on this paper

And as I'm writing this, I'm kinda missing my li'l sister too. My loud, moody, beki, bitch-ish and yet funny and lovable sister.

Vian in MY shirt.
Pretty eh? The shirt!
  
Yes, that's my only li'l sister, Vian. She and I have been persuading our only li'l brother Jayvee to join our "sisterhood". Three's a charm! And so far, we have not succeeded. ^_^

All you sisters (and brothers too) out there, go and show your sisters some love. Text, call,  tweet, send an email, send a message on Facebook. Whatever. Go!

Ciao! ♥
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!