April 18, 2012

An Accidental Bonding Moment

Our yaya had requested long time ago to have a quick vacation in April because she's attending her cousin's wedding. She already left for her 2-day vacation yesterday. Calli and I had to bring her to the terminal of transport vans going to Cabanatuan City.

Calli: Ba-bye Ate Lyn. Mahal-mahal kita. 

Aaaw, Calli's so sweet talaga. 

I already had planned to take a cab and drop by SM Supermarket for a quick grocery shopping after that. Because the van terminal is just right beside Burnham Park, instead of taking a cab right there from the terminal, I decided that Calli and I take a walk through Burnham Park and take a cab from the southern side of Burnham Park on Lake Drive. I thought that was already quite a long walk for both Calli and me. 

I was surprised how Calli enjoyed running outdoors. She ran and ran...and ran all over until she got tired of running. Well, actually, she didn't get tired. I had to make her stop because we already had to leave for the supermarket.

Look at these photos of her at Burnham Park. 


And photos of the sowers (flowers, Calli still cannot pronounce the word correctly).


Okay, enough with the macro shots. I also took a video of her, again, running. Watch.



I love the look of excitement, carefreeness, bliss, and all on that one li'l human being right there. Parang nakawala sa kural. ^_^ 

I also took photos of people, mostly tourists, others vendors and some others just park strollers, at Burnham Park doing their own li'l things. But I guess those photos, as well as Burnham Park, deserve their own collective li'l post here. That I will try to finish later. 

(Napansin ko lang, wala akong humpay sa paggamit ng "li'l". I'm not editing that. Okay, it is from now on officially my favorite word. Haha.)

We headed to the mall. Naglakad-lakad konti.



Calli's every visit to SM is never complete without:

1. A huge Jollibee tummy hug. 


...and,

2. A large Jollibee french fries. 


Opkors, Mommy made all that happen. *Wink*

Because Calli frequents Jollibee in SM, she already feels a level of comfort whenever she's in it. Look how comfortable she can get. 


Calli thinks Jollibee really is her friend. Well, in a way he is. Every time we leave SM, Calli never misses saying her goodbye to the Jollibee figure standing outside the establishment. Calli would stand infront of that Jollibee figure and say, "Ba-bye Jollibee. Kumain na ako. Uwi na ako ha. Ba-bye!" Or even if we're already in the cab going home, when the cab's already passing infront of Jollibee, Calli would shout from the cab, "Jollibeeee! Uwi na akooo! Ba-bye Jollibeeee ha!" And every time she does that, I smile. I think it's so cute. 

When we got home, I had to finish the laundry that our yaya started doing the night before. Few pieces na lang naman to banlaw. At this point, may konting konting konting inis akong nafe-feel towards sa yaya namin. Forgive me, tao lang na naiinis din 'pag kelangan pang maglaba lalo't hapong hapo na ang katawang lupa ko. When I was already hanging the clothes outside, Calli was by the door waiting for me to finish. 

Calli: Mommeeh, gusto mo tulong kita?

Me: Hindi na Mahal. Malapit na din ako matapos. Kantahan mo na lang ako.

Calli: ♫ Sana'y pag-ibig na lang ang isipin...♪

At kumanta nga! Aaaw, hansweet talaga ni Calli. 

At natapos ang lahat ng gawaing bahay.

At natulog na kami. 

At dumating na si Daddy

At dumating na ang bisita namin. 

So, I'm bracing myself. This is going to be one tiring, restless, busy, yaya-less days off of work for me. Good luck to me.  

Who's here to visit? I'll make a post about her and her visit later. 

Ciao! ♥
   

5 comments:

  1. sometimes, even little happenings like what you shared makes a big deal of happiness... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true sis. Sometimes little things are those that make huge impact. ^_^

      Delete
  2. If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies
    after that he must be visit this website and be up
    to date every day.

    Here is my blog :: Cedar Park TX Traffic Accident Attorneys

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day!