April 12, 2012

Elmer's Timberland Boots + His Jumping On The Bandwagon

On Tuesday, Elmer was feeling so much happiness. His shoe collection has been added with another pair of Timberland boots. His Ate Pla gave it to him as a gift which she sent through a friend. That's in fact what made him extraordinarily happy. He has a new pair and he didn't have to pay for it. I don't get his fascination over shoes especially Nike and Timberland. I really don't get it. I think it's a man thing. 

His old pair
 

While in the cab on our way home, he already couldn't wait for us to reach home to check out the boots. He took them out of the box and inspected them right then and there inside the cab. Hindi pa nakuntento, tinanggal pa niya ang isang pares ng suot niyang Timberland boots at pinag-compare niya. He was telling me his "findings" of his comparison between the new pair to the old one but I did not pay attention. Tumango-tango na lang ako. I don't think naman napansin niya. He was in seventh heaven anyway. Hindi ko naman bet ang mga ganung shoes. I find those boots pang-"dirty, heavy job worker".

His new pair

He didn't stop until we were almost home. While still in the cab, and maybe due to the extreme happiness he was feeling, he uttered, "Mahal, i-blog mo 'to ha?"

Pak!

I knew it! Elmer was already getting my blogging. Yay! Elmer has jumped on the bandwagon. It wasn't hard to convince him after all. I had him, maybe, at "Earnings". Haha! ^_^ I couldn't be much happier. Kaya hindi na siya pumoprotesta nang eksaherada 'pag pumipicture-picture ako ng kung anu-ano. Gets na niya agad kung para saan ang mga pictures

So when we got home, I took some photos of his old and new pairs of Timberland boots. 


Naisip ko na lang, sige na nga, shoes na lang i-collect niya at ka-busy-han kesa naman kung ano pa. Alam na!

What do you think of his new pair of Timberland boots? Ako, hindi ko talaga bet. Pero siya, Adick Israel talaga siya. (Havey o Waley? ^_^)


He requested for me to write about it so here it is! Mahirap na. ^_^

Kayo wifeys out there, what do your hubbies collect? What are their most loved possessions? Share your thoughts. Your comments will definitely make my day.


Ciao! ♥
  

4 comments:

  1. 'stiiig! I wish I have even one pair of those shoes! I love the brown one! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. ^_^ Bet mo pala ang ganitong mga shoes sis? Magkakasundo kayo ni Elmer. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Elmer is my daughters' daddy's name. (I can't call him my husband because we're not yet married. But I have to say we've been together for 10 years already. So, I think, to refer to him as "my partner" is the most appropriate term I can use. Haha! Nag-explain talaga ako? ^_^)

      Thanks sis for dropping by. *Hugs*

      Delete

Go ahead. Make my day!