April 11, 2012

Taste Buds At Work: Mogu Mogu Fruit Juice

Mogu Mogu is a Japanese term that means "to chew" but this product originally came from Thailand. I know, I know. Mogu Mogu has been here in the Philippines since about two years ago. This perhaps is just another post about this fruit juice health drink with real nata de coco. Pardon me. I have never heard about this product until a couple of months ago I guess, and never seen and tasted the real thing until today. Finally, I have met Mogu Mogu. Why did I not hear about it then? Where was I? What was wrong with me? As I researched more on this product, I found out that there was even a craze over this when it first arrived here in the Philippines. 


It's a hit for me because I love nata de coco. It has bits of real nata de coco. Not just a couple of bits which I first expected but lots of bits of real nata de coco. The label says that it has zero, nada zilch cholesterol and good fiber content. Normally, Filipinos eat nata de coco for dessert. With this new Mogu Mogu fruit juice, we can now have drinks and dessert in a bottle at the same time. Healthy pa!

320 ml bottle

Mogu Mogu comes in 6 different flavors: 

♦ Lychee
♦ Grape
♦ Strawberry
♦ Mango
♦ Orange
♦ Pineapple

The flavor that I tried was the pineapple flavor. I have yet to try the other five flavors. I bought one 320 ml bottle from our office pantry for P32. I thought it was not inexpensive at all. I found out that it was sold to me overpriced. Golden told me that 320 ml bottle of Mogu Mogu's price only ranges from P24-P28 pesos in grocery and convenience stores. Ha! Taga naman sa pantry namin oh!


My Verdict: Winner! It's a very refreshingly chewy alternative to soda and other fruit drinks.

Note: There may be a lot of other blogs out there that offer an extensive and more detailed review on the same topic as the above. Things I put here are just my two cents. I don't even consider this a review. Just a kwento on the experience per se. Enjoy! ^_^

Ciao! ♥
  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for dropping by ha. I'm so glad to know that I have new visitors kasi I only made this blog public recently. You've made my day! ^_^

    True, Mogu Mogu is so much enjoyable!

    Sure, sure. I would definitely want to check your blog right after this. Now na. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was searching a great review about MOgu mogu and I found myself here at your blog. Great review! You may want to check my blog too sissy and follow each other maybe? Thank you sis and God bless.

    http;//kissandglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dmlva56hn

    Have a look at my page; electric toothbrushes

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day!