March 04, 2012

US TV Shows That I Love

Photo Credit: clipartof.com
 There were a lot of American TV shows/series that I watched since I learned watching them, and some of them I still watch today. There was Prison Break, the first US TV series that I got super addicted to 'though Seasons 2 and 3 got crappy when there was athe Am,erican TV writers strike in, was that 2007 or 2008? But I think all US TV series that time were all affected. I still loved it. I thought the writers could not make the plot any more interesting and thirlling so they decided to end it in Season 4. Yeah, I know there was Smallville even way before Prison Break and pardon me because I have not watched a single episode of it until now.

When Prison Break ended, there was Grey's Anatomy for me. I don't remember the season that I stopped watching it. I got bored. Today, Dr. X is the girlfriend of Dr. Y and before I know it, Dr. X is already the girlfriend of Dr. Z and Dr. X is the GFF of Dr. A who is now the girlfriend of her ex Dr. Y. And a few episodes later, Dr. A becomes the girlfriend of Dr. Z. Palitan lang sila ng partners. Kainis na! So stop na. But I shed a lot of tears on some episodes. I enjoyed watching it until it lasted.

After a while, I learned about Desperate Housewives. I forgot how, but I am so thankful I did. I super enjoyed watching every episode. I guess, my already being a mom has got something to do with why I loved it. I watched every (to my knowledge) episode from Seasons 1 to 6. I have not seen any episode of Season 7 and I heard Season 8 is gonna be the end of it. It's made me cry, laugh, think about life and family, want to have more girl friends and a lot more. I also cried a lot on some episodes like its 100th episode. That was one of the most memorable episodes for me.

I am also huge fan of How I Met Your Mother, Master Chef US, Junior Master Chef Australia and CSI: Miami and New York. There's something about CSI: Las Vegas kaya hindi ko siya masyado bet. And recently, I've seen couple of episodes of Ugly Betty. I like. So I decided to start with its Season 1 once I'm done with all of Desperate Housewives'.

Last year, I also learned watching American Idol on its 10th season. Since that season, I already looked forward to watching the next. Which brings me to today. Kakatapos lang ng cut to Top 13. Idol si Jessica Sanchez. Super galing. She really can sing and looks very comfortable performing on stage like a pro. I got the hots for Philip Phillips. Cute ni kuya! I look forward to seeing their performances next week.

I enjoy watching TV a lot. I don't think I can live without TV. I guess I can ,  basta may internet. Kayo ano ang mga bet niyong US TV shows/series?

Ciao! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!