March 23, 2012

Aaaw, They Love Me

The Yahoo! Escalations is our account's newest LOB so far. It started as a one-team desk which grew with two then three more teams making it a single cluster. Our company was the only site that has this line of business until this year. I was lucky to be part of its pioneer team composed of seven Tier 2 agents and five Tier 1 agents when it went live in 2008.

If I were not mistaken, this was Vic's idea.

I am no longer part of the Yahoo! Escalations Team or what we simply call Y!ET. I was sent from it back to the Tier 2 Team with new assigned task at that time. I still kept in touch with my teammates and friends from Y!ET. Parang ang layo naman ng pinuntahan ko 'di ba? Its bay and the Tier 2 Team bay are just a laway talsik away from each other. ^_^

Intro lang 'yun. Eto talaga ang kwento.

After almost two years of not being part of Y!ET anymore, I still feel that I'm part of their team. They still invite me to their team activities, welcome me to their bay, and all. And on Wednesday last week, Coach Ashley gave me something which was a gift from his team and that really touched my heart - a team shirt. Aaaw, so sweet of them, Ate Charo. ^_^

Eto na si shirt.

I know, for some, babaw lang nang pinanghuhugutan ko ng post na 'to. Pinanghuhugutan lang talaga?! ^_^ But seriously, I was so touched by his gesture. Pero bago 'yun, pinakaba pa muna niya 'ko sa intro niya huh. 

Ash: What happened to the escalation of my agent? She got a low box. 

Insert mental block here due to shock. ^_^

Me: Who was the agent?

Ash: Fredaline.

Me: I haven't seen it yet. Can you send me the DSL number?

Ash: Joke lang. Here oh. (Hands me the shirt).

Print at the back of the shirt

Thank you so much Coach Ashley, and guys!

And I want to say sorry to Emil for my insensitive remark. But it was true. Mas lab nila ako kesa sa 'yo. Nye, nye, nye, nye, nye! ^_^

Ciao! ♥
  

2 comments:

Go ahead. Make my day!