March 29, 2012

Li'l Critters Gummy Vites

Kudos to Northwest Natural Products, the manufacturer of this Li'l Critters Gummy Vites Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Formula! It's such a brilliant idea to make a dietary supplement for kids in this gummy bears form. (I'm just not sure though if they were the first.) It's very convenient to moms, very attractive to kids and cute!

The, shall I say, jar or container?
Whichever you prefer. 

Ever since, I've always given Nikki and Calli vitamins in liquid form. There are times that it gets messy, that it gets nakakatamad to give vitamins to them. I know there are already vitamins in tablet form with different attractive shapes, like those of cartoon characters, and colors. But I have not known about these vitamins in gummy bears form until last week. I think this is cuter. ^_^ 

This container has 275 gummy bears in it.
A ChefsBest(R) Awardee for Best Taste 2011

On its label it says --

"The ChefsBest(R) Award for Best Taste is awarded to the brand with the highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs." 

And I say, "Hooow-kei!"


Natural cherry, strawberry, tropical punch, orange,
lemon and white grape flavors
All these vitamins in each gummy bear
I'm not good at reading these,
but they sure look good for the body
. ^_^
Guess who loves these sooo much? You guessed right. 
She always takes two pieces whenever she does.

And she does whenever she gets bored. So I'm keeping the container where Calli cannot reach. Gawin bang pampalipas ng boredom?! Sabi sa label--

"Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child up to two (2) Li'l Critters Gummy Vites per day. Instruct child to chew each gummy bear carefully and thoroughly."

At mahirap nang masobrahan. Anything sobra is masama, riiiight?!

This was sent to Nikki and Calli by their Tita Fely, Elmer's sister, all the way from where she is now. Is this even available here in Baguio? Or the Philippines? I googled. I didn't find any store here in the Philippines that sells. It's available at sulit.com for, ranging from P450-P600 for the same quantity as the one we have. I just wish Tita Pla still send some more before this one goes out. ^_^

Thank you Tita Pla for this Li'l Critters Gummy Vites among the many others that you sent with it. Hugs and kisses from Nikki and Calli.

Ciao! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!