October 01, 2011

Regret, Bittersweet Sundays And Celebrity Marriages

"I am sorry." - ala Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo nung nag-sorry siya. Remember the Hello Garci scandal? Mismo! Parang ganyan ang gusto kong sabihin sa dati kong blog site I mentioned I did not want to use any longer. Just earlier today, I was hoping that I could export my posts here to that other blog site. I decided I would start using that other blog site again at the same time as this. Unfortunately, there's no option just yet to export old posts here in Multiply to any other blog site. Only way is to copy-paste each one of them to that other blog site. And doing it that way would not keep the dates when the posts were originally created. That's sad! Sana soon meron na. *Fingers crossed*

I am at work as I write this. Yes, I have a lot of "free" time here at work. Idagdag mo pang today is Sunday. I hate the fact that I have to work on Sundays (at least until October). There's the missing the Sunday family activities, the usual Sunday masses, and the list goes on and on. But at the same time, pampalubag-loob na din na konti lang ang trabaho pag Sunday at wala pang maraming bosses. Isa lang ang manager-on-duty pag Sunday shift, at di pa masyado visible, figuratively and literally. Hihihi! That's another story. Aside from the fact na konti lang ang trabaho pag Sunday, walang masyadong ginagawa pero sulit sa bayad plus may time pa mag-blog. At mag-surf sa mga websites kahit blocked pa yan (isp tech support kami kaya dapat alam niyo na yan). At makipag-chismisan sa mga workmates na bored na bored na din kasi wala ding magawa tulad ko kundi maghintay ng end ng shift. Aarte pa ba ako?!

Isa sa mga ginagawa ko pagdating ko sa office, aside from the usuals na work-related, is check the new articles and my daily horoscope here. And Kirk Douglas, American film actor, quoted "You can tell a lot about a guy by the woman he marries." in one of the articles. But I think that does not apply only to married men. Kahit yung mga boyfriends din. It makes a huge impression on a guy the girl he is with, not necessarily the looks lang. You know what I mean. That made me think. What can other people tell about Elmer by me? "He could have done way much better than that"? Sh*t! I may not be a perfect partner but I think I am perfect for him. Ayeeee!

Ciao!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!