September 13, 2012

Say What?!

How are you guys? I have been feeling sick since I came back from the trip. On Tuesday, I was having flu-like symptoms. Good thing that was my last shift for the week. Yesterday, I stayed in the house all day because I had to look after Calli. Pinky took a day off. It would have been best for me to stay in bed and rest but Calli seemed to be loving the perfect weather these days to stay outdoor. Walang humpay sa pagtakbo at pagba-bike sa labas. I would just watch her from our living room while I looked at our Palawan photos at the same time. They're so many I couldn't decide which ones to upload. So I chose the best ones and make collages na lang. That's what I had been busy with yesterday. It was warm outside but I was feeling so cold. Because I wasn't feeling well, I skipped taking a shower. Hihi!

Today, I had a couple of errands to run so I had to be better. I think the fact that it's payday today helped me feel so much better. Immediately after Nikki has left for school, I felt like I wanted to take a shower. Feeling ko ang dumi-dumi ko dahil hindi ako naligo kahapon. Ang dumi-dumi koooo! (Arte lang?) But something like that. To have some fun, I decided that Calli and I take a shower together. I was a little hesitant at first because she's not used to taking her shower that early. Maginaw pa at 7:30AM. She usually takes a shower past 10AM. Anyway. Nikki and I used to do this when she was younger. I thought, I'd do the same with Calli. It's a good chance for a bonding moment and teach (or more like a review) her more of the body parts. 


Before, she would just call her entire lower extremities as paa and her entire upper extremeties as kamay. It's time I showed her which her hita, binti and braso were. She already knew which her tuhod was. Then after --Me: Ano 'to? (Points to her thigh)

Calli: (With conviction) Hitaaa!!!

Me: Very good! E ano 'to? (Points to her knee)

Calli: (Again with conviction) Hitooo!!!

Me: Anoh?!

Calli: Ay, ay ay! Tuhod pala Mommeeeh!

Kalurks! Opkors, we also talked about some other body parts. Alam na! ^_^

I saw a doctor, went to the bank, did a little grocery shopping and dropped by Nikki's school today. I wanted to talk to Nikki's teacher. One classmate hit her...on her face yesterday. More on this later. 

Ciao! ♥
 

5 comments:

  1. sapakan na yan!pasapak natin kay uno ung batang umaway kay nikki.malakas manapak un.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Dalhin ko si Uno sa school ni Nikki. Naloka nga ako kasi babae din 'yun sumuntok sa kanya. Pero mas malaki daw sa kanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! natawa ako sa hitoooooo! lels..
    your Calli is growing even cuter I swear! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sa hitoooooo! Ang kulet!hahaha Bad namn yang classmate na yan na nanuntok. By the way yung cam na gamit ko e canon 550D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Laviña! ^_^

    Thanks Anney. I like how clear and crisp your photos in your blog are. Inggit ako. I'm checking kasi online what good and affordable SLR camera I can afford to buy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day!