August 01, 2014

Calli Turns 5!

Whenever I look at my kids, I can't help to think where have all the years gone. Parang kelan lang talaga, si Nikki pa lang ang anak namin ni Elmer. Then Calli came...unplanned. Then Trace came not too long after...also unplanned. Haha! Then there are three li'l terrorists in this family.


Actually, unplanned naman silang lahat. But I don't regret having them at an early age. I'm only 30 (Okay fine, 31. Sabi ko kasi 'di ba I'd stop at 30. Just for this one time) and I'm already a mom of three and my eldest is 10 years old. Five, six, seven years from now, Nikki will already be dalaga. I'm pretty sure she will already be taller with fuller body than I will be by that time. Nasa lahi niya ang matangkad e.

Calli, on the other hand, is payatsy ever. But she used to be super tabatsy naman when she was a baby.










Maybe just her cheeks. 

It was Calli's birthday on July 27. She's 5 years old now. Before her birthday, Elmer and I asked her what she'd like to have on her birthday. Walang kagatol-gatol, ang sagot, "Frozen cake!". And then I started to get worried. I didn't have any idea where to have a character cake ordered. She didn't care what else she would have on her birthday basta may cake ni Elsa, Ana, and Olaf, 'yun na! 

And then the search began. 


I mentioned Calli's special request for her birthday to an office mate. I got lucky, may alam siyang bakeshop here in Baguio that specializes in making character cakes - Glyco Sweetshop! (Thanks, Ana!) I will make another post about that.




Elmer and I never really planned on having a birthday party for Calli. She might have another party soon. Details later. So we just had a lunch together at home - no guests. We had spaghetti, macaroni salad, a bucket of chicken joy, the Frozen cake and iced tea. Solb! 
















Medyo nalungkot lang ako when Calli said to me, "Mommy, bakit walang mga iba-ibang tao tulad nung birthday ni Trace?" Aaaw! She wanted guests to share with the celebration. I hope matuloy the other party for her in August. Balitaan ko kayo. 

Here are some more of her arte photos. 













She's grown up na talaga, 'no? 

Ciao! ♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!