August 15, 2016

Changes, Changes, Changes


Image Source: Unknown Poetry

Well, well, well (channeling Wacky Kiray in Minute to Win It: Last Man Standing, before nasampal siya ni Cristine Reyes). Have you watched that episode last week? Kung dapat masampal ang mga matagal na nagpabaya sa blog niya, sa tingin ko eh deserve ko ngang masampal nang magkabilaan. 

Akalain mo 'yan?! May blog pala ako?! 

Sobra sobrang daming ganap sa buhay ko mga mem! Of course, my friends already know all these, but just for the sake of those who still follow this blog (huwaw, umaasa ako, haha!), just a little update lang. To start with, wala na akong work kasi nag-resign na ako. Hindi na kami nakatira sa Baguio, balik probinsiya na kami, minus the daddy, dito sa Nueva Ecija. Don't worry, as I write new posts here, for sure maa-update din kayo.

For months since I resigned from my work in Baguio in July last year, I've been intending to "revive" this blog. Na-tsaka na, tsaka na. Kaya ngayon na lang naisakatuparan, after over a year. Well, huli man daw at magaling, eh magaling pa rin, haha!

Dahil nga sa sooobrang daming changes in my and my kids' lives, I was actually in a dilemma kung itutuloy ko pa ba 'tong blog na 'to. Most of its contents kasi are anecdotes of my "past" life in Baguio. I felt like I would want to start over a new one. Tinry ko, sa Tumblr. Tumatanda na talaga ako mga mem, kasi hirap na ako mag-adjust. I had a difficult time finding my way around Tumblr. Nahirapan akong hanapin ang mga buttons, kung paano mag-layout and all. I also realized, everything I have in this blog is part of who I am now. All the things I did, all the people I met, stayed with or left me, all the food I ate, all the places I went to, all the activities I enjoyed doing, all the problems I resolved, all the trials I overcame made me the person that I am now - stronger, smarter, braver and more confident. 

As I start a new career next week (this story deserves a separate post), I decided to revive this blog instead of creating a new one, to continue posting more stories here, to continue its life. Because this blog is an unedited story of my life written by me. Mas madali eh kesa gumawa ako ng bago, konting edit-edit lang. Tsaka sayang din ang stats. Aba eh may ilan-ilang visits na din ang blog na 'to at may 3 naman na yata akong followers dito 'noh! Sa mga followers ko diyan, patunayan niyo please na nag-e-exist kayo, comment na, now na! Haha!

 By the way, for those who still don't know, new readers perhaps, this blog used to be "Momma Mina! Adventures of a New Gen Mom" at http://mommina.blogspot.com. Para maiba lang ng konti (walang kokontra, blog ko 'to, haha!), it is now "The Mina Mina Eh Eh". May short story kasi ako behind that, pero tsaka na lang, sa separate blog post na lang. Eto na naman ako sa "tsaka na". 

So here I am, back to the blogging world! Tuloy ang kwentuhan natin dito mga mem! I'm praying really hard na mapanindigan ko 'to this time nang bongga. Haha!

Thanks for reading. Stay awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!