February 28, 2012

Testing: One, Two, Three

Photo Credit: hustla.pl
Yay! This is my first post here in Blogger. Wrong. I had a blog site here. Which. I. Deleted. Which I mentioned here about deleting it. But before I deleted it, I had the chance to import то Multiply the very few posts that I had. Later on, I again found myself (like October 22, 2011 to be exact) that I wanted to switch back here to Blogger. I realized or 'di ko lang napansin, that Multiply is more into online selling of products. It is, to me, not a good spot to make a blog. I felt so sad that there was no Import option from Multiply back to Blogger. I still feel so sad. Sо sо sad. Multiply, to me, is not a good spot to make a blog.

Anyhow, I'm excited to again start a blog here in Blogger. So moving forward, ang gagawin ko na lang 'pag nag-post ako sa Multiply, copy ko na lang dito sa Blogger. Antrabaho! Pero keri lang. Good luck to me!

Still enjoy reading my posts in Multiply.

Ciao! ♥

Update: Gumagana na ang cross-blogging ko between Blogger and Multiply. Tagal ko nang tina-try, hindi gumagana. So hindi na ako mahihirapan na magma-manual post on both sites. Yay! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day!